13.43

My Time in Japan (part 1)

HHuuuaahh..It was two months since I came back from Japan. I got many good experiences there,,especially when I had a barbeque party with Shito's family and Ms. Endo Sonoko and  when the yamagata group played at Senso-ji Temple in Asakusa, Tokyo. 

Oh Gosh..I really2 miss that time..!!!!

I still remember what a surprised when out of the blue I got a letter from The Ministry of Sports and Youths in about seven months ago. They told me that I qualified to the JENESYS programme, and I could go to Japan with Batch 3. I can't forget that time. 

Sensoji Lover (Yamagata Group),,when we can meet each other again??? We walked around Asakusa,,Edo-Tokyo Museum,,Miraikan Museum,,Yamagata city until we studied at Yamagata Commercial High School. We spent our time together in Japan from July 8th to 17th 2008. 

0 komentar:

Subscribe to Feed


BlogCatalog

Entertainment Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory